Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Jackie Mills, Cooking Light, June 2007
- Yield: 10 servings
- 3 cups thinly sliced napa (Chinese) cabbage
- ½ cup (⅛-inch) julienne-cut yellow squash
- ½ cup (⅛-inch) julienne-cut zucchini
- ½ cup (⅛-inch) julienne-cut red bell pepper
- ½ cup (⅛-inch) julienne-cut yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup (⅛-inch) julienne-cut seeded peeled cucumber
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ cup grated radishes
- 1 minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp chile paste with garlic (such as sambal oelek)
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine juice and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until sugar dissolves.
- Drizzle over slaw; toss well to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ½ cup serving:
- 20 Calories | 5% from Fat | 0.1g Fat | 0g Sat Fat | 0g Mono Fat | 0.1g Poly Fat | 0.9g Protein | 0g Cholesterol | 28 mg Calcium | 156 mg Sodium | 4.6g Carbs | 1.1g Fiber | 0.2g Iron