Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 3 – 4 servings
- 1 lb beef, sirloin or tenderloin, cut into long, thin slices
- 5 to 7 hot red chile peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- ½ tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 2 hot red chiles, cut into strips (optional)
- 5 celery leaves, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Pound together the 5 to 7 hot red chile peppers, onions and garlic until a paste forms.
- In a wok, heat the oil until hot and stir in the paste.
- Add beef and oyster sauce, stirring constantly until the beef is no longer pink.
- Add the fish sauce, optional chiles, carrots and celery leaves.
- Stir fry a few more minutes.