Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchase pre-cooked shrimp from the seafood department to save precious minutes!
- Submitted by Richard, Bradenton, FL
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Cooking Light magazine
- 2 servings (serving size: 2 cups)
- 2 ounces uncooked linguine
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup thinly sliced Boston lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 2½ teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook pasta in boiling water 9½ minutes.
- Add carrot; cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Drain, and cool.
- Combine pasta mixture, shrimp, lettuce, cilantro leaves, and peanuts in a large bowl; toss well.
- Combine lime juice and remaining ingredients in a jar.
- Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
- Pour over pasta mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 367 | Fat: 11g | Carbohydrates: 37g | Cholesterol: 166mg | Sodium: 1mg | Protein: 26g