Purchase pre-cooked shrimp from the seafood department to save precious minutes!
- Submitted by Richard, Bradenton, FL
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Cooking Light magazine
- 2 servings (serving size: 2 cups)
- 2 ounces uncooked linguine
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup thinly sliced Boston lettuce leaves
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 2½ teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cook pasta in boiling water 9½ minutes.
- Add carrot; cook an additional 30 seconds.
- Drain, and cool.
- Combine pasta mixture, shrimp, lettuce, cilantro leaves, and peanuts in a large bowl; toss well.
- Combine lime juice and remaining ingredients in a jar.
- Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
- Pour over pasta mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 367 | Fat: 11g | Carbohydrates: 37g | Cholesterol: 166mg | Sodium: 1mg | Protein: 26g