Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is best made with dry breads or you can let bread sit overnight before using. To make smaller pieces for a party use cocktail bread. The Thai sweet chili sauce can be found in Asian markets, but if it is too difficult to find you can use sweet and sour sauce as a substitute.
- 10 pieces bread
- ¾ cup shrimp, peeled and de-vein
- ¼ cup ground pork
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons thin soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- vegetable oil
- Thai sweet chili sauce
- Chop up shrimp and mix with pork.
- In another bowl mix cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper, then add into shrimp and pork mixture.
- Add in egg and soy sauce.
- Divide the mixture into 10 parts.
- Spread mixture onto the bread and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan until hot.
- Place bread in hot oil face down; cook until golden.
- Remove and place it on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve with Thai sweet chili sauce.