Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I love Thai food! This tastes so fresh!
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon peeled minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10.5 ounces) packages firm tofu, drained cooking spray
- 6 cups cooked vermicelli (about 12 oz. uncooked Pasta)
Combine first 11 ingredients in a large baking dish; stir with a whisk until blended.
Cut each tofu cake crosswise into 4 slices.
Place tofu slices in soy sauce mixture, turning to coat slices.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Remove tofu slices from dish, reserving marinade.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium high heat.
Add tofu slices; cook 2 minutes on each side.
Remove from skillet; set aside, and keep warm.
Add reserved marinade to skillet; bring to a simmer.
Spoon noodles onto individual plates; top with tofu slices.
Drizzle marinade over tofu and noodles.
Yield: 4 servings.