- ⅜ cups fresh basil, julienne
- ⅜ cups fresh mint, julienne
- ⅜ cups green onion, ⅛-inch slices
- 24 whole basil leaves
- ¾ cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, cut in half, ¼-inch slice
- ¾ cup red bell pepper, julienne 1½-inch length
- 24 whole mint leaves
- ¾ cup carrot, julienne 2-inch length
- 6 oz mango, chunks ½-inch x ¾-inch
- 6 oz chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 3 California avocados, cut 18 chunks per half
- 6 cups bow Thai noodles, cooked
- ⅜ cups fresh cilantro leaves for garnish
- fresh basil, whole leaves cluster for garnish
- fresh mint, whole leaves cluster for garnish
- ¼ cup peanuts, coarsely chopped for garnish
- 1 noodle dressing
- Toss together cold bow tie noodles and ⅔ of the thai salad noodle dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to use.
- Just before service, toss together marinated noodles, basil, mint, green onion, whole basil and mint leaves.
- Reserve toss together red bell pepper, cucumber, carrot, mango and chicken.
- Add avocados and rest of the Thai salad noodle dressing.
- Place herbs and noodles to the center and back of platter.
- Place fruit, veggie and chicken mixture—overlapping noodles slightly and spilling forward.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and nuts.
- Garnish with clusters of basil and mint.