- Stir fry the chilies, garlic and ginger in the oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the pork strips and continue to cook until the pork is browned.
- Stir in the sauce, shrimp paste, sugar and water.
- Cover and simmer until the pork is tender and the sauce is reduced and thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in the mango and peanuts.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.