Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Green curry (Thai: แกงเขียวหวาน, literally sweet green curry) is a variety of curry in Thai cuisine. The name "green" curry derives from the color of the dish. Other Thai curry dishes are identified solely by their colors, such as yellow and red curry.
- Green curry on Wikipedia, original source of the description section - licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 medium shallot, roughly chopped
- 1 small hot green chile pepper, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp grated nutmeg
- 1 tbsp vegetable broth
- 1 tsp canola or vegetable oil
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor, and process to a coarse paste.
- Transfer mixture to small bowl.
- Cf. Green Curry Paste for detailed instructions.