Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: It depends if you are a good cook or a bad one (aka 10 minutes)
Cook time: 30 minutes (give or take)
Serves: As much as you like! Need more? Add more ingredients... simple, no?
One of my faves because it is healthy, easy, spicy and delicious!
- Veggies - I suggest bok choy, eggplant, carrots, celery... anything you have on hand
- Protein: Chicken breasts or if you are a plant muncher - tofu
- Carb: Rice or pasta or udon... again, whatever you have
- Sauce: Thai green curry paste (buy at most super markets for under a buck) and coconut milk
- Bring sauce to a boil
- Add protein
- Add veggies
- While you are doing 1 - 3 boil/steam your carb
- Bada bing, bada boom.. you are done! Unless you burned it...
- See more suggestions for Thai Green Curry. There is a bunch of possibilities.