These are tasty little meatballs that are so easy to prepare. You can serve them with a variety of dipping sauces. Great for cocktails and dinner parties or just having snacks.
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- oil, for shallow-frying
- grated cucumber, optional
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce, optional
- Mix all ingredients together, except oil, cucumber, and chile sauces.
- Wet hands, and take one tablespoon of ground chicken mixture and form into a meatball; repeat.
- Shallow-fry the meatball with the oil until they are brown and cooked through.
- Serve hot and plain or with other dishes. Top with the grated cucumber and lightly drizzle with the sweet chili sauce, if desired.