Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This can also be tossed in a bowl and served as a mixed salad.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 2 pkgs (3 oz each) ramen noodles
- 8 oz thickly sliced roast beef, cut in narrow strips
- 2 cups each shredded lettuce and bean sprouts
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup torn mint leaves
- ¾ cup Thai peanut sauce mixed with 3 tbsp water
- Soak noodles in a bowl of warm water to cover 10 minutes.
- Arrange next 6 ingredients and ¾ cup mint leaves on plates, leaving space in center for noodles.
- Put noodles in a colander under running warm water.
- Break apart with fingers until softened.
- Drain, toss with ¼ cup peanut sauce and rest of mint.
- Add to plates and serve with rest of sauce.