- 4 oz snow peas, strings removed
- ½ lb Chinese noodles
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. coleslaw
- 5 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small kirby cucumber, peeled and julienned
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- 1 tbsp Asian (dark) sesame oil
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- In medium bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Bring large saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add snow peas and cook 1 minute.
- Using slotted spoon, remove to colander.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Drain, reserving ½ cup of cooking liquid.
- Pat snow peas dry.
- Cut into thirds on diagonal.
- In large serving bowl, combine noodles and enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten.
- Add snow peas, ⅓ cup dressing, coleslaw, radishes, tomatoes, cucumber, sprouts and onion and toss to mix.
- Serve remaining dressing on the side.