Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
green mango salad
- ½ medium-sized onion, diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- 1 green mango, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp low-sodium or “white” soy sauce
- 2 tsp crushed roasted red chilies
- 1 tbsp roasted peanuts, crushed
- 2 tsp chickpea flour
- 2 tsp fried shallots or onions
- Soak onion in water to remove sharp taste.
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat, and sauté garlic until brown, for about 2 minutes.
- Remove garlic from oil, reserve oil and set garlic aside.
- Combine mango, onion, cabbage, cilantro and garlic in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, combine garlic, oil and soy sauce.
- Toss mango mixture with oil.
- Garnish with red chilies, peanuts, chickpea flour and fried shallots, toss and serve.