- Mix the vegetarian 'seafood' flavored bouillon into the 1½ cup boiling water, then add it to the textured soy protein.
- Add the kombu seaweed, if desired, and let stand 20 – 30 minutes until textured soy protein is reconstituted.
- Remove seaweed and drain any remaining liquid.
- Process textured soy protein in a food processor until it resembles flaked tuna.
- Add the remaining ingredients, adjusting the amounts according to personal taste.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Use as a sandwich spread or on vegan crackers.