Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup apple juice
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- ¾ cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Chicken wings Edit
- 20 chicken drummettes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients except water and cornstarch in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Combine water and cornstarch in a separate bowl and then stir into boiling liquid.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, set aside and keep warm.
- Combine the flour with the salt, pepper and paprika, and mix well.
- Dust the chicken drummettes in the seasoned flour and deep fry until golden brown.
- Place fried drummettes in a bowl and ladle the sauce over them. toss to coat.
- Remove the chicken from sauce and serve with your favorite dressing.