Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living
- Makes 7½ cups
- 1⅓ cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks (3 inches each)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1 bottle dry white wine (750 ml)
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 2 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Bring first 3 ingredients and ½ cup mint leaves to a boil in a pan over medium heat.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Cover and let stand 8 hours, if desired.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and mint leaves with a slotted spoon.
- Combine sugar mixture, remaining ½ cup mint leaves, wine and next 3 ingredients in a large pitcher; chill overnight, if desired.
- Stir in club soda just before serving.
- Serve over ice.