- 1 1/2 pounds ground Beef
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 cups crushed corn chips
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- salsa (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground Beef with chopped Onion.
- While Beef is browning, press raw crescent dough into bottom of deep pie dish.
- Spread 1 cup of the crushed corn chips on top of the dough.
- When Beef is browned, stir in taco seasoning mix and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Layer Beef mixture on top of the crushed corn chips. Next, spread on the sour cream, followed by a layer of Cheddar Cheese.
- Top off with the remaining crushed corn chips.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until dough turns golden.
- Serve with shredded lettuce and tomatoes on top. Add salsa if desired.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.