Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 large white onion
- 16 ounce can ranch-style beans
- 1 package corn chips
- 2 avocados ripe but not too soft
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 pound grated cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Sauté ground beef then drain well and set aside to cool.
- Tear lettuce into pieces.
- Dice tomatoes and onion.
- Grate cheese.
- Drain beans.
- Break corn chips into smaller pieces.
- Chop avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice lightly tossing to coat.
- Toss together all ingredients except corn chips.
- Top with chips just before serving.