Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 large white onion
- 16 ounce can ranch-style beans
- 1 package corn chips
- 2 avocados ripe but not too soft
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 pound grated cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Sauté ground beef then drain well and set aside to cool.
- Tear lettuce into pieces.
- Dice tomatoes and onion.
- Grate cheese.
- Drain beans.
- Break corn chips into smaller pieces.
- Chop avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice lightly tossing to coat.
- Toss together all ingredients except corn chips.
- Top with chips just before serving.