Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 pound fresh beef brisket well trimmed
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup water
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- In a large baking dish thoroughly mix all ingredients for sauce.
- Put brisket in baking dish and turn over once to coat it with sauce.
- Seal dish tightly with foil and bake at 275°F for 7 hours.
- Remove from oven and allow to stand 1 hour before slicing.
- Slice across the grain and serve with sauce.