Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place tomatoes in wire basket and lower into boiling water for 1 minute.
- Remove from boiling water and dip immediately into cold water.
- Make marinade by combining all remaining ingredients in a non-reactive container.
- Add tomatoes to the marinade then cover and refrigerate overnight.