Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb. block Velveeta cheese or (1 ¾ cup cheese, Cheddar, Parmesan, Asiago, Colby, or Monterey Jack)
- 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, chiles, and peppers
- 1 small jar salsa
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean hot sausage or other sausage brand (optional)
- Cut each block of Velveeta cheese into small pieces and melt in the microwave; add cheddar cheese soup, Rotel, salsa, and sausage.
- Stir and mix well.
- Use Tostitos 100% white corn restaurant style (Frito Lay) tortilla chips to dip. Serve plain.
You can only use the chopped tomatoes, chopped red peppers, and crushed black pepper as a new substitute for Rotel to mix up the cheese sauce with salsa and real cheese.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 4 tablespoons per ramekin for dipping