Description EditContributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb. block Velveeta cheese or (1 ¾ cup cheese, Cheddar, Parmesan, Asiago, Colby, or Monterey Jack)
- 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup or (3 cups cheese sauce)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, chiles, and peppers
- 1 small jar salsa
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean hot sausage or other sausage brand, optional
- Cut each block of Velveeta cheese into small pieces and melt in the microwave; add cheddar cheese soup (or cheese sauce), Rotel, salsa, and sausage.
- Stir and mix well.
- Use Tostitos 100% white corn restaurant style (Frito Lay) tortilla chips or any side dish or appetizer to dip. Serve plain.
You can only use the chopped tomatoes, chopped red peppers, and crushed black pepper as a new substitute for Rotel to mix up the cheese sauce with salsa and real cheese.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 4 tablespoons or 3 cups