Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pounds large sweet onions
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup half-and-half
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of French bread
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice onions and cut each slice in half.
- Sauté onion slices in butter until crisp-tender then transfer to lightly greased rectangular baking dish.
- Combine soup, half-and-half, salt and pepper then pour mixture over onions.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over sauce and arrange bread slices on top and brush with 3 tablespoons butter.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.