Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quick and easy is what makes these hearty sloppy joes an extra special weeknight meal.
- Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes
- Makes 8 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Sloppy Joes Seasoning
- 1 can (14½ ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chilis, chopped
- 8 hamburger rolls or flour tortillas
- shredded cheese, optional
- In a large skillet, brown ground Beef.
- Drain fat.
- Add Sloppy Joes Seasoning mix, pinto beans, tomato sauce, ketchup and chilis.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over hamburger rolls or place 3 tablespoons mixture along center of 8 warmed flour tortillas; garnish with shredded cheese, if desired.
- Fold over edges of tortillas.
Nutritional information Edit
Per one serving:
- About 333 Calories | Fat 13g | Protein 18g | Carbohydrate 36g | Cholesterol 39 mg | Sodium 1033 mg