Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Ready in: 30 – 60 minutes
- Serves/Makes: 6
- ¾ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup fat-free milk
- 6 bone-in pork rib chops (about 7 ounces each, ¾ inch thick)
- In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, chili powder and seasoned salt.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the egg and milk.
- Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- Transfer to a 15" x 10" x 1" baking pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160f.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (1 pork chop):
- 299 calories | 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat | 120 mg cholesterol | 448 mg sodium | 12 g carbohydrate | 1 g fiber | 34 g protein.
- Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat | 1 starch.