Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb lean ground Beef
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup mild salsa
- 1/4 cup dry seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup drained canned corn
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Spray an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
4. On a 12 inch square piece of waxed paper, pat out mixture into an 8 inch square.
7. Stir in red peppers; cook for 3 minutes or until softened.
8. Spread over meatloaf and sprinkle with Cheese.
9. Using the waxed paper as a guide, roll up the meatloaf; carefully place in loaf pan seam side down.
10. Spoon ¼ cup salsa over top.
11. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until meat is well cooked.
12. Let rest 10 minutes before carefully inverting onto a serving platter.
13. Slice& serve with extra salsa.