- 1 lb bulk breakfast Sausage
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 flour tortillas (9-inch)
- 2 cups prepared chile
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe black olives (optional)
1. Brown Sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally; drain off fat, and crumble.
3. Heat chili in a small saucepan over medium heat; keep warm.
4. Warm tortillas in microwave briefly, between paper toweling (times may vary: 10–20 seconds each, on high).
5. Place tortilla on plate, put 1 cup Sausage mixture on tortilla and fold up.