Makes 8 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilis
- 1 cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- vegetable cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine rice, 1 cup cheese, chilies, sour cream, onions, salt and pepper; stir until blended.
- Coat 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pour rice mixture into baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 °F for 15 minutes; remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.