- 12 Mission? Soft Taco Size flour Tortillas
- 1 pkg. Lawry's? taco seasoning Mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 large tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1 cup onions chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese shredded
- In 1-quart microwave-safe bowl, combine tomatoes, Onion and taco seasoning; mix well.
- Heat on HIGH 2 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from microwave; stir in cilantro.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of refried beans on half of tortilla.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons each: Cheese and tomato mixture on remaining half.
- Fold tortilla in half to encase filling.
- Same with remaining tortillas.
- Place 2 tortillas on a microwave-safe plate; until Cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges.