Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1½ cups chunky salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium high heat.
- Brown chops on one side, about 2 minutes, and then flip them.
- Add the salsa, chilies and cumin to skillet and mix well.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer 8 minutes.
- Remove cover and top each chop with one quarter of the cheese.
- Cover and simmer for an additional 2 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.