Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 pork chops, about ¾-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup salsa, chunky style (purchased)
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilis, undrained
- ¼ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chops in oil on one side, about 2 minutes;
- Turn chops, add salsa and chiles to skillet, lower heat, cover and simmer gently 8–10 minutes.
- Uncover, top each chop with one tablespoon of cheese.
- Cover and simmer just until cheese melts.