- Cook pasta and set aside.
- Fry sausage, slice in circles and set aside.
- Sauté onion, garlic and peppers in a little oil until soft.
- Add spices and cook 1 minutes, add tomatoes and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add pasta, ½ of the cheese, corn, beans and sausage.
- Pour into 9x13 pan, top with remainder of cheese and bake covered at 350°F for 20 minutes, uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.