Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes with juice
- 4 ounce can chopped green chilies
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1½ cups hot salsa divided
- 1½ cups sour cream
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large skillet brown ground beef over medium heat then add minced garlic and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl combine cooked ground beef and garlic with the refried beans, oregano, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes and chilies.
- Line baking dish with half of the tortillas then spoon half of the ground beef mixture evenly over tortillas then top with remaining tortillas.
- Spread 1 cup of the salsa in an even layer over the tortillas.
- Add remaining ground beef mixture then bake at 350 for 30 minutes and remove from oven.
- Combine sour cream, remaining salsa and green onions then spread evenly over casserole and top with shredded cheese.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.