Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste (or no salt added tomato paste)
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons finely minced canned jalapenos, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried Onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt (or salt substitute)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- Combine the tomato paste with the water in a medium saucepan and whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Heat mixture over medium high heat until it begins to boil.
- Continue to cook for about 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat.
- When sauce is cool enough to taste, try a sample and call your local Fire Department if necessary.
- If it's not hot enough for you, add some jalapenos and/or cayenne pepper and/or ground red pepper.
- When sauce has cooled sufficiently poured it into a sealed container and refrigerate