Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can preminum white Chicken meat packed in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked long-grain rice, cooked without salt or fat
- 1/2 cup shedded Monterey jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- tortilla chips
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a large saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
3. Spoon rice onto a serving platter.
5. Arrange tortilla chips around outside of platter.