Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10½ ounce can jalapeno bean dip
- 3 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounce container sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 large bunch green onions chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 7 ounce can black olives chopped
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread bean dip on large platter.
- Combine avocados, lemon juice, salt and pepper then spread on top of bean dip.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix then spread over avocado mix.
- Sprinkle onions, tomatoes and olives over top.
- Cover completely with cheese.
- Chill and serve with large tortilla chips.