Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My mother has made this dip recipe for several parties and it is always a hit. Serve it warm with tortilla chips.
- Cook Time: 20 – 25 minutes prep, 30 minutes to bake
- Serves: 20
- 2 x 10½ ounce cans of bean dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 x 1¼ oz package Taco seasoning
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 6 – 8 green onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 can pitless black olives
- 8 ounces shredded longhorn or Jack cheese
- Blend guacamole ingredients in a blender
- Blend sour cream, Taco seasoning and mayonnaise
- Chop the green onions, tomatoes and black olives
- In a 9x11 pan, layer bean dip, guacamole, sour cream mixture and chopped vegetables in order.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 3 more minutes.