My mother has made this dip recipe for several parties and it is always a hit. Serve it warm with tortilla chips.
- Cook Time: 20 – 25 minutes prep, 30 minutes to bake
- Serves: 20
- 2 x 10½ ounce cans of bean dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 x 1¼ oz package Taco seasoning
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 6 – 8 green onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 can pitless black olives
- 8 ounces shredded longhorn or Jack cheese
- Blend guacamole ingredients in a blender
- Blend sour cream, Taco seasoning and mayonnaise
- Chop the green onions, tomatoes and black olives
- In a 9x11 pan, layer bean dip, guacamole, sour cream mixture and chopped vegetables in order.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake for 3 more minutes.