Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- Source: River Road Recipes IV
- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (1 oz)
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- chili powder to taste
- Cut the eggs lengthwise into halves and remove the yolks, reserving the whites.
- Mash the yolks in a bowl.
- Stir in the green onion and jalapeno chile.
- Add mayonnaise, cheese, prepared mustard and salt and mix well.
- Mound the egg yolk mixture in the reserved egg whites and sprinkle with chili powder.
- Arrange the deviled eggs on a platter and chill, covered, until serving time.