Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemons, rind of
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared hot mustard
- 3-5 dashes of tabascohot pepper sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- French bread, sliced into about 16 pieces and toasted
- 1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat broiler.
3. Taste and adjust seasonings.
4. Brush melted butter on toast rounds and arrange in a single layer in a broiler pan.
5. Top each with a portion of the crab mixture, then with 1½ teaspoons Cheese.
6. Broil until Cheese is melted and crab mixture is hot.