Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 package Cornbread mix
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can green chile peppers, chopped and drained
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix Cornbread according to directions on package.
3. Place half the Cornbread batter into a greased 8-inch square pan.
5. Spread remaining batter on top.
6. Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden.