Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb ground Beef
- 1 medium white Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can hot enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of Chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
1. Brown ground Beef with onions and garlic in a large skillet; drain. 2. Line a 9X13X2-inch baking dish with 4 torn flour tortillas. 3. Place ground Beef mixture over tortillas. 4. Layer with beans, enchilada sauce, and cream of Chicken soup over ground Beef. 5. Next, top with shredded Cheese, 4 more torn flour tortillas, tomatoes and green chilies. 6. Cover with foil and bake at 350 °F for 45 minutes. 7. Uncover and top with a little extra Cheese if desired; return to oven just long enough to melt the Cheese.