Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe can be made with beef or turkey. Serve the meatballs with additional teriyaki sauce or prepared Thai peanut sauce.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup bottled teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup bread crumbs, fresh
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- vegetable oil for spraying
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, scallions, carrot, egg, teriyaki sauce and bread crumbs.
- Blend well.
- Using a 2-ounce scoop, form meatballs with wet hands and place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle meatballs with sesame seeds and spray with vegetable oil.
- Roast in a 375°F oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown on the outside and cooked through.
Nutritional information Edit
- 210 calories (120 from fat) | 13g total fat (20%) | 3.5g saturated fat (18%) | 1g dietary fiber | 14g protein | 10g carbohydrate | 70mg cholesterol (24%) | 870mg sodium (36%)