Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My Mom makes this and Mom's Rosemary Pork Roast and I have tried both of them and they are delicious.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yields 8 servings
- ¾ cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, (about 3 pounds, halved)
- 6 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cold water
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a greased slow cooker.
- Add the roast and turn to cover.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until a thermometer inserted in the roast reads 170°F.
- Remove roast and keep warm on a warmed platter.
- In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and water and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the cooked juices.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir for 2 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Serves gravy with the roast.