Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Zimmerman Estate in Terrell, Texas in 1989. Dated 1962. I have made this on several special occasions and it is always gobbled right up.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup tequila
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup triple sec
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks or fillets
- Blend together all ingredients, except salmon, in gallon size zip-lock plastic bag or flat dish.
- Add salmon to marinade; turn several times to coat.
- Cover, if needed, and refrigerate for 1 hour (or longer), turning salmon over after 30 minutes.
- Grill salmon on oiled hot grill, turning once during cooking, about 6 to 12 minutes per inch of thickness.