Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For a special occasion, a birthday, or for a heart healthy Valentine's Day!
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: www.naturemade.com
- Serves 12
- 8 oz 1% cottage cheese
- 8 oz light tub style cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup Splenda (sucralose)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tbsp tequila
- 2 tbsp triple sec
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9 inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Then wrap pan tightly with aluminum foil (you need foil so water doesn't get in).
- Mix the cracker crumbs, butter, and Splenda and pat it into the bottom of the prepared 9 inch round pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
- Cool it completely.
- Place the pan in another 9 x 13 inch pan with 2-3 inch sides.
- Lace the cottage cheese in the blender and puree it.
- Spoon the mixture into a mixing bowl and add the cream cheeses.
- Beat with an electric mixer until it's creamy.
- Add sour cream and Splenda and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and egg whites one at a time.
- Stir in Don Julio, triple sec, and lime juice.
- Pour the batter into the crust.
- Pour hot water into the outer baking dish so that it goes halfway up the sides of the cake pan.
- Bake in water bath for 55 minutes or until it is set in the center.
- Chill and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- 170 calories | 6g fat | 14g carbs
- Smiles from your guests: countless!