Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4
- In plastic bag, mix flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Add 2 to 3 chicken pieces at a time and shake to coat pieces evenly.
- In large skillet, heat oil or shortening.
- Put meaty chicken pieces toward center and remaining pieces around edge.
- Brown over medium heat about 15 minutes.
- Turn as needed to brown evenly.
- Reduce heat.
- Cover tightly.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Cook until tender, 5 to 10 minutes more.