Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tort fraged cu marmelada
- 7 yolks
- ¾ cup confectioner's sugar
- ¾ oz / 20 g ammonia powder
- ½ cup melted butter
- flour as needed to make dough
- marmalade to taste
- a few chopped walnuts or almonds
- 1 whole egg
- Beat the Sugar with the butter until foamy.
- Add the yolks, one by one, ammonia powder, vanilla and flour at the end.
- Knead a soft dough and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough in 3 – 4 equal parts and roll sheets about ½ inch thick.
- Place one sheet in the baking pan, spread a layer of marmalade on top, place a second sheet over the marmalade and spread this one with marmalade too.
- Do this with all sheets.
- Do not top the last sheet with marmalade.
- Instead, wash with a beaten egg and sprinkle with sliced walnuts or almonds.
- Bake for 30 minutes at medium heat.