Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These ribs are so simple to prepare... just brown them, then combine with the sauce ingredients in your slow cooker. Let the cook all day for falling-off-the-bone tenderness.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- From: Taste of Home Slow Cooker Recipes.
- 2 to 3 servings
- ¾ to 1 cup white vinegar
- ½ cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ to 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 lbs pork spareribs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Combine vinegar, ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard, paprika, salt and pepper in a slow cooker.
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; brown in a skillet in the hot oil.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low or about 4 to 6 hours until tender or all day for fall-of-the-bone tenderness.