Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1) Thinly slice Wasabi root.
2) Drink sake or serve with crisps .
To make the batter.
To cook the crisps.
1) Heat about 12 cm (4") of vegetable oil in a deep heavy based pan to a temperature of 180 °C/350 °F or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds.
3) Fry the crisps five at a time for about 30 seconds until the batter is golden and very crisp. [They normally float when cooked.].
4) Drain on kitchen paper, and keep warm while frying the remaining crisps.