Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 envelope plus 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 12 ounce can peach nectar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 medium peaches peeled and cut into cubes
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons frozen whipped topping thawed
- additional peach slices
- Dissolve gelatin in ½ cup cold water then bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat then stir in sugar and peach nectar.
- Chill until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
- Combine 2 tablespoons water and lemon juice in a medium bowl then add cubed peaches tossing gently to coat.
- Drain peaches and combine with thickened nectar mixture then spoon evenly into 6 parfait glasses and chill until firm.
- Just before serving top each parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and an additional peach slice.