Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Puerto Rican-style coconut pudding. This is one of the recipes that remind me of my childhood. This pudding is a very common Puerto Rican dessert. To describe it I would say that is a creamy coconut pudding, topped with cinnamon and delicious.
- 1 (15 ounces) can cream of coconut
- 5 cups milk
- ¼ – ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a saucepan combine milk and cream of coconut, cornstarch, vanilla and sugar mix very well.
- Stir constantly on medium high until mixture begins to boil and gets thick.
- Let boil a couple more minutes still keep stirring, then you can either pour into individual dessert cups or a mold.
- Let cool on tabletop, then refrigerate.
- Top with garnish.